Jurnalul de Chirurgie
 Jurnalul de chirurgie
Aparitie trimestriala in a doua luna a trimestrului
Published quarterly in the second month of the quarter
ISSN: 1584 - 9341 Vol.10 Nr.3 - Iulie-Septembrie 2014 | duminicŃ, 24 ianuarie 2021
ISSN: 1584 - 9341 Vol.10 No.3 - July-September 2014
English
British Flag| Romana Romanian Flag
 
Creditare EMC
Colegiul Medicilor
Va invitam sa va inregistrati/abonati la Jurnalul de chirurgie pentru a beneficia de creditare EMC
User

Parola

Tine minte
Ti-ai uitat parola?
Syndicate

Advertisement

Elmed

Estima

Liamed

Listare E-mail

THE VOLUME OF THE HUMAN DUODENUM
S. Suman
Departamentul de chirurgie operatorie ┼či anatomie topografic─â
Universitatea de Stat de Medicin─â ┼či Farmacie „N. Testemi┼úanu” Chi┼čin─âu, Republica Moldova
Jurnalul de chirurgie (Ia┼či). 2013; 9(1): 89-92.
Full text:
Format PDF (Român─â/Romanian)

Abstract:

This paper describes a method developed by the author, to determine the volume of the lumen of the duodenum. The method involves the use of rapidly hardening mixture of semi-dry consistency, which introduced with 0.5 liter syringe into the lumen of the duodenum retrograde, with ligation at the pyloric part of the stomach. There were studied 105 pieces (casting models of human duodenum) from persons of both sexes – 61 men and 44 women, aged from 13 to 93 years, mean age was 53.4 years. The results showed that the volume of the duodenum ranged from 75 mL to 496 mL, with an average volume of 275.7 mL. In 47.6% of cases it is below average, that is, 275.7 mL, and the remaining 52.4% of cases it exceeds 275.7 mL. CONCLUSION: The obtain results have sufficient accuracy to evaluate the morphological and structural peculiarities of the duodenum.

HOW TO CITE: Suman S. [The volume of the human duodenum]. Jurnalul de chirurgie (Iasi). 2013; 9(1): 89-92.
DOI: 10.7438/1584-9341-9-1-12.



: Creative Commons License
Jurnalul de chirurgie [Journal of Surgery] by Editorial Board, Department of Surgery University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi, E. Tarcoveanu, R. Moldovanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.jurnaluldechirurgie.ro.